Your customer service and patient satisfaction rates are through the roof, but your referrals are still taking a hit. While you excel in many areas of your practice, your technical acumen is less than perfect—and when your computer systems fail, it makes your whole business look unprofessional.
amg™ Members Enjoy High Performance With Our IT Services
We believe in streamlining our members’ practices to make their clinics run as smoothly as possible. While our Medical Model is designed to avoid most problems, sometimes glitches still occur. This is why we offer technical support for all of the inner-workings of your business, including:
- IT Support. All businesses today run on computer programs and electronic services. Your patients may never see the “back end” of your scheduling, accounting, insurance, or payment software, but that won’t stop them from becoming frustrated when these services fail. All of our members have access to our team of IT professionals, ensuring that your technical issues don’t keep your practice down for long.
- Xerox. Even though more and more office materials are sent electronically, practices will occasionally need hard copies of internal documents and marketing materials. As a Xerox partner, we can offer you immediate savings on all your print management needs, which include toners, drums, and support.
- Staples. Our strong partnership with Staples entitles you to aggressive pricing and access to online ordering portal.
- Backups. Do you trust your current backups? Will they be available to restore when you need them the most? We partnered with a leader in online backups which meets all HIPPA compliance to provide your practice with state of the art backup solutions at best in industry pricing.
- Project Management Services. It can be difficult to guide a project from idea to implementation, and without a strong vision, even the most promising projects can quickly fall apart. Our project managers can keep your proposal on track by carefully planning and developing an idea, assigning team leaders and establishing deadlines, apportioning budgets and clinic resources, and set specific goals that can be clearly measured when the project is implemented.
Our expert advisors are trained in many aspects of clinic management and success, allowing you to focus on providing quality care to your customers. Call us today or fill out the online contact form on this page to find out why so many hearing care providers have entrusted us with the business aspects of their practices. Remember, We Do the Work, You Take Care of the Patient!™