It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned audiologist or a hearing healthcare professional, your business cannot succeed without effective marketing. A web presence and occasional coupon in the mail isn’t enough to establish you as a pillar of the hearing care community; you need a dedicated marketing plan to bring a steady stream of fresh customers to your door.
Marketing That Targets and Hooks Your Ideal Hearing Aid Clients
As part of our clinically proven Medical Model, our marketing stratagems focus on ways to convert potential customers into scheduled patients. While our members focus on providing quality care, we put the wheels in motion to increase patient roster, using high-tech strategies such as:
- Database marketing. We can use your existing client database to tailor marketing efforts toward past customers, website visitors, and others who have shown an interest in your practice. You can choose either pre-designed or custom, personalized communications for each lead, ensuring the integrity of your business.
- Direct mail advertising. Mail campaigns can be expensive, and you don’t want to waste your advertising dollar. We can advise you on when your practice would best benefit from a direct mail campaign (such as promoting a product) and ensure that leads are properly tracked when they are converted.
- Physician referral marketing. Recommendations from specialists and doctors carry a lot of weight with patients. We can help you determine what portion of your marketing budget should be spent on physician referrals, as well as which medical providers to target.
- Design services. A vibrant, interactive website is the cornerstone of your marketing efforts. If your online home is an eyesore, we can turn it into an easy-to-use informational hub for your potential clients.
- SEO / social media services. Your website may be pretty, but it won’t be found in Google search results unless it has proper search engine optimization (SEO). We can optimize your website with the proper mix of keywords and rich content, and maintain your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Lead-generating website. How will you know who has been visiting your website? Without an effective call-to-action, visitors have no reason to get in contact with you, and you will never know how to reach them. We can redesign your site to focus on lead generation, allowing you to reach potential customers easily.
- Print advertising coordination. It doesn’t take long for a print advertising campaign to become costly. Errors, photo quality problems, and misprints can set back your deadlines and waste your budget. Let us coordinate your print campaigns to get maximum return with minimum hassle.
- Call source numbers and analysis. If you haven’t used call tracking services before, you’re letting vital marketing information go down the drain. We can set up call tracking for each marketing campaign, as well as provide analytics that can help you decide where to spend your next marketing dollar.
- Copy creation. You’re great at what you do, but for some reason it doesn’t come across on the page. Our content team can write effective web and ad copy that translates your excellence into words.
- TV advertising production. If you’re thinking of making a television ad, you’re going to need a compelling and memorable way to get your point across. Our production team can coach you on your presence and ad copy, giving you the strongest possible video campaign.
- Media buying. Many smaller firms avoid media advertising because it is simply too expensive. We deal with media sources on your behalf, negotiate pricing, and find optimal placement for your ads.
- Marketing plan development, budgeting, and ROI analysis. When it comes to marketing, it’s as important to know both what is and isn’t working. Our budget planning team can review the hard numbers of past campaigns, calculate the return on investment (ROI) for each, and counsel you on where your marketing funds are best spent.
It can be exhausting and time-consuming to create a dynamic marketing campaign for your business, so why not let one of our experts do it for you? All AMG members have access to our audiology marketing professionals, allowing them to set goals, see their returns, and create a solid vision for the future. Contact us today to get started on building your ideal marketing strategy!