There are a lot of advantages to having a small business. You pride yourself on knowing all of your employees personally, having long relationships with clients, and being an active member of your local business community. However, there are some things you just don’t have as a small business. When you deal with banks or credit companies, you feel like a little fish in a big pond and you often feel very alone when making major business decisions. That’s where amg™ can come in. When you become a member, you join a network of businesses just like yours and that network brings power. You also have access to consultants who can help you with those big decisions.
Power in Numbers
When you are ready to grow your business, or even sell your business, who can you turn to for the financial advice to help you make the right decisions? Do you have enough clout with your bank or credit company to get the loans or credit lines you need to reach your goals? amg™’s Financial Services may be the answer for you. We offer our members the following services:
- Financial consultations. You have an audiology degree, not an MBA. Yet, as the owner or manager of a small business, you find you could use the expertise a business degree offers now and then. Our financial consultants are well versed in best business practices and also understand the unique challenges of running a hearing care clinic or ENT practice. It’s the best of both worlds, and it’s here for you.
- Payroll support. Managing payroll for even a small office can take a lot of time away from day-to-day operations. Handing that over to us can free you up to focus on your employees and clients. And you can rest assured that we will handle all of your payroll issues—from taxes to bonuses to severance—with expertise and discretion.
- Accounting and bookkeeping services. It is quite common to be unclear on the profitability of the audiology side of your business. We can help provide transparency and ease the workload by providing general accounting services and monthly analysis, which will provide you with insight and a clear picture on focus areas that affect profitability for the audiological side of your business.
- Exit strategy. You’ll know when it’s time to hang up your hat with your current business, but what’s the smartest way to exit? You want to get the money you put into your business back out and take advantage of the success you’ve experienced and we can help you plan an exit that does just that.
- Wells Fargo. We bank with one of the nation’s largest and most trusted financial institutions, Wells Fargo. While we can take advantage of their commercial services as a network of small business, you can take advantage of the personalized service of a local branch near you.
- Care Credit. Care Credit is a healthcare payment option that allows patients to spread the cost of their hearing care out into monthly payments. This can ease the burden for many clients and make it possible for them to purchase necessary hearing aids and related services at your office. You may already accept Care Credit, but we can provide you with our lower rates for both credit card processing and financing through Care Credit as well as help manage, support, and market the service to your clients. This helps improve your bottom line by bringing in more patients with this attractive purchasing option.
You care about the hearing health and satisfaction of your patients. That’s why you got into this business in the first place. But the more time you spend on things like payroll, accounting, financing, credit card processing, and past-due balances, the less time you have to focus on providing the best services to your patients. With the support of an amg™ membership, you can be free to focus on what really matters. Contact us today at 866-566-7705 to find out more.